Fish is fresh and seasonal, refined and relaxed. Savor classic French dishes reimagined with artful Asian touches from South Carolina’s singular French Master Chef Nico Romo.
Whether it’s a business luncheon, social gathering, wedding rehearsal dinner or special occasion, you’ll enjoy vibrant cuisine and professional service in our warm and inviting private spaces.
Chef Romo’s ever-evolving menu celebrates sustainable fare, featuring straight-from-the-boat seafood and farm-grown Lowcountry produce.
- With its open floor plan, Fish’s second floor offers flexible seating for up to 70 seated guests.
- The open-air piazza offers additional gathering space overlooking the interior courtyard and Upper King Street.
- The Alcove is nestled adjacent to our downstairs bar area, a perfect backdrop for casual dining groups of up to 25 guests.
- Private dining menu options from Fish’s seasonal menu
- Personalized, dedicated bar service available