Wood-fired cuisine, inspired by the lowcountry land and sea, meets warms, welcoming service in a revitalized 1837 home.
Parcel 32 incorporates the flavors and heritage of the coastal south in a refined, yet relaxed gathering place. We are inspired by the rich culinary and craftsman traditions of our city and by the current outstanding farmers, producers, distillers, purveyors and artisans who respect the past, yet are excited to explore new horizons. In other words, we are dedicated to true Charleston hospitality.
- Second story space includes a spacious dining room with private bar and open-air piazza
- Up to 60 seated guests or 75 guests for a standing cocktail reception
- Open-air piazza overlooks first floor courtyard and King Street
- Private, personalized bar
- Perfect for rehearsal dinners, welcome parties, after parties, and other private and corporate events