When the height of Southern cuisine meets a stunning waterfront location, you’ve got the recipe for an evening to remember and this is your invitation! Our Authors of the New South dinner at Lowndes Grove on September 21 includes a star-studded lineup of chefs, complete with exquisite hospitality only PPHG can provide (read: delectable specialty cocktails & Pinterest worthy décor).
Part of the James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour, this exclusive one-night dinner will include a who’s who of the Charleston social scene. Dust off your favorite clutch, and call the babysitter – the ultimate date night is calling.
Photo by Aaron & Jillian
Love being ahead of a trend? Be the first to taste fare from Digby Stridiron, executive chef of PPHG’s highly-anticipated restaurant Parcel 32 ! Chef Digby and PPHG executive banquet chef, Peden Rucker, will co-host the affair and welcome these a-list chefs:
· Emily Luchetti, James Beard Award winner, Big Night Restaurant Group: Cavalier, Marlowe, and Park Tavern Restaurants (San Francisco, California)
· Asha Gomez, James Beard-nominated cookbook author, The Third Space (Atlanta, Georgia)
· Mike Lata, James Beard Award winner, FIG and the Ordinary (Charleston)
· Jason Stanhope, James Beard Award winner, FIG (Charleston)
· Julie Grant, Linda Pinckney and Sharon Coakley, James Beard Award winner, Bertha’s Kitchen (Charleston)
· Shuai Wang, James Beard Rising Star semi-finalist, Short Grain Food Truck (Charleston)
· PPHG cake maven Jessica Grossman
Photo by Dana Cubbage
Festivities begin at 6:00 pm with a cocktail reception followed by five unforgettable courses with wine pairings and lively, chef-led discussion. Tickets are $175 per guest and proceeds will benefit the James Beard Foundation.
You can purchase tickets online here or call 843.737.9253.
Special thanks to our event sponsor Snyder Event Rentals