Inviting Setting + Historic Charm
Parcel 32’s private event venue is perfect for all occasions, from corporate dinners and celebrations, to weddings and rehearsal dinners. Situated in the heart of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston, Parcel 32 is conveniently located within walking distance to several hotels, attractions, conference areas, and annual events, such as Charleston Wine + Food Festival, Spoleto, and SEWE.
Parcel 32 brings together the best of the old and the new. Housed in an 1837 Charleston single home, it was thoughtfully renovated to breathe new life into the building, resulting in an enchanting setting matching the vibrancy of Upper King Street.
Each space was meticulously designed to create a modern twist on a historic backdrop, from the custom-designed ornate tile flooring and lush plant wall in the courtyard entrance, to the sleek gold accents and second-story Parlour with adjoining piazza overlooking bustling King Street.
- Ideal for guest counts of 150 or less
- Multiple unique spaces perfect for versatile seating options + clever layouts
- Designer furnishings + decor, custom lighting
- Tables + chairs included in venue rental fee; flatware, glassware + serviceware included for up to 80 guests
- Stunning courtyard entrance with ornate custom-designed tile flooring + lush plant wall
- Welcome area in the Living Room, complete with lounge furniture and extensive wine wall backdrop
- Spacious first floor Bar area, perfect for pre-dinner drinks, welcome + after parties (accommodates up to 80)
- Additional seating in the Sun Room area, with wall-to-wall windows overlooking the courtyard entrance and King Street
- First floor Dining Room with sleek, gold accents, emerald green tufted furniture, and oversized front windows that provide the perfect view of King Street (seats 62)
- Second story Parlour space includes a spacious dining room with private bar, optional dance floor space, and piazza (accommodates 40 seated | 60 cocktail style)
- Open-air piazza overlooks first floor courtyard and King Street (accommodates 20 seated | 25 cocktail style)
- Gender-neutral restrooms
- Chef-crafted menu tailored with your personal touch; customizable selections to please every palate
- In-house pastry chef specializing in wedding cakes + confections