Inviting Setting + Historic Charm
Parcel 32’s private event venue is perfect for all occasions, from corporate dinners and celebrations to weddings and rehearsal dinners. Situated in the heart of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston, Parcel 32 is conveniently located within walking distance to several hotels, ideal for out-of-town guests.
As one of the celebrated historic properties stemming from the Patrick Properties Hospitality Group, Parcel 32 has a rich history to share. The 442 King Street Charleston single house was originally built in 1837. In its former life, it housed the peninsula’s highest volume bakery for 75 years, run by the Amme family. The name “Parcel 32” references the original King Street block noted on Charleston’s 1888 map by Sanborn Map & Publishing Co.
To honor this, we have brought together the best of the old and the new – in both cuisine and atmosphere. Parcel 32 incorporates the flavors and layered heritage of the coastal south in a refined, yet relaxed environment that reflects the building’s history, as well as the modern influences of today.
- Full first floor dining room, living room, sun room, and spacious bar area
- Second story space includes a spacious dining room with private bar and open-air piazza
- Up to 60 seated guests or 75 guests for a standing cocktail reception
- Open-air piazza overlooks first floor courtyard and King Street
- Private, personalized bar
- Perfect for rehearsal dinners, welcome parties, after parties, and other private and corporate events