Stephanie Brazzle Photography
Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay
The intimate River House at Lowndes Grove is nestled between centuries-old live oak trees and the Ashley River waterfront in downtown Charleston - but it feels miles away from everything.
Perfect for occasions of fewer than 100 guests, the River House offers casual, intimate space and a scenic backdrop with sweeping views of the Ashley River. The private venue is located on the lush grounds of historic Lowndes Grove, the last great waterfront estate of its kind on the Charleston peninsula.
- Private, gated entrance separate from the Main House
- 1,137 square feet of casual, intimate waterfront space
- Ideal for events with fewer than 100 guests
- Open floor plan with private restrooms
- Two elegant guest suites
- Room-darkening blinds to accommodate A/V presentations
- Wireless Internet throughout the property
- Handicap accessible